“Pat on the back” boost up energy and reap the insights to do better. Recognition yields high returns. Recognizing your employees, instantly encourage them and power employee engagement. Recognition is acting as a catalyst to activate the enthusiasm of employees and directly envisage future outcomes brilliantly.
Recognition is a dish all wants to taste, once you can taste you can make it your favorite taste of your buds. Perhaps, it is a choice that everyone made for them. As you all know "What gets recognized gets repeated."
Employees are an integral part of any business and their recognition is timely acknowledged for what they deserve, which results to be positive beyond the expectations. It is a fundamental human need. Recognition embarks the value of your good work by others and motivates you for more productive and satisfying good work. Appreciation matters! Employees are hungry for recognition and respect they deserve for their contribution. Valiant effort and achievement for work they have done, eloquent the employees to do bigger and feels the power of success.
Benefits of recognition:
- Increase employee productivity and empower them to do more good work.
- Build a collaborative work environment everywhere with positivity.
- Increase employee motivation for best outcomes and engagement.
- Increase profitability.
- Talent no more behind the walls.
- Encourage employees for participation and freedom of speech.
- Employees engage in exchange views and come up with new innovative ideas.
- Happy faces! Happy employees.
- Encourages teamwork, though potential candidates shine like a star.
- Lowers employee turnover.
Some essential tips “How to recognize your employees:”
- Praise them in front of all—it is their contribution let them enjoy the moment.
- Engage employee and ask them to volunteer—potential employees emerge with responsibilities.
- Converse with employees—multiple new innovative ideas came out.
- Point out the value added to the team or organization by the hard work of the employee.
- Thank the person by name for his/her contribution
- Encourage peer-to-peer recognition.
- Ask them for a team lunch/dinner.
- Give shout-outs to employees it makes them feel at top of the world, they will work harder.
If we count basic needs I must say “Recognition” is on the #1 number. Celebrate your success it makes you and your inner soul happy and content. Because recognized employees reinforced themselves to repeat this behavior again and again and come with positive outcomes.
Rewards! Praise! Appreciate! Acknowledge! Recognize! Encourage! Compliment! Celebrate! and Applaud!
Among them, a single word alone can make your employees Happy and Content.