IT is evolving drastically in the coming years. If we focus on the past few years, change is visible and efficient for enterprises. Enterprises are driving towards the changing deck of tools and technologies rapidly. Cloud is the top technology, enterprise relying on and using as a service to double the ROI over the next three years. Cloud as a platform providing innovation to transform smartly with digital reality. Private and Hybrid Cloud plays a critical role in developing sophisticated IT culture over the past years, which is tremendous; enterprises move workloads efficiently with reduced costs and increased productivity with Cloud. The adoption of cloud computing strategy by enterprises are being risen day-by-day.
The migration rate is very high if compared to the year 2020 with 2017. According to the published Forrester report estimates that the market will grow to a total of US$ 411 billion by 2022. Cloud Adoption is a fast-growing trend enterprise accepting. Furthermore, AI/ML redefined Cloud with top-notch technical adoption crux and embracing Cloud as a complete platform as a service. Advanced encryption and enhanced protection solutions seizing enterprises migrate to Cloud.
Changes for Cloud computing in the year 2020:
- Cloud security: All enterprises have a security concern when it comes to adopting a Cloud-computing solution. Access data remotely open doors for criminals to play with data. Keeping all odds in mind Cloud host's full-time monitor security—data encryption, threat intelligence, and workload security and raise the bar for security.
- Serverless computing— the next iteration of the Cloud: This is the best platform most enterprises opting in 2020 or the coming years. Developers can focus on their centre products despite other managing and operating servers. It was started in 2014 when AWS unveiled Lambda, it got it paced slowly in the years, and now it’s ready to fly high.
- Open-source software: Cloud provides an appropriate ecosystem for open source to boom. Previously, enterprises turned for open source software to expedite Cloud adoption and infrastructure modernization, but now they are seeking for fast deployment of applications. Continuous delivery model paving the way to deploy with Kubernetes and containers.
- AI/ML and Cloud: AI/ML acts as a catalyst to activate the Cloud adoption in 2020. Cloud set standards for AI/ML to embrace the robust platform for enterprises. Together they flourish win-win situations.
Advantages of Cloud:
- Cost Savings
- Quality Control
- Automatic Software Updates
- Loss Prevention
- Competitive Edge
- Disaster Recovery
- Increased Collaboration
You are still confused about Cloud migration. Is your information is protected or not with Cloud adoption? Contact us we help you with your doubts.