As you all know, technology, digital services, big data and analytics are on the rise. If 2017 is any indication of what’s to come, we think it’s safe to say that the trend towards digital transformation is only going to strengthen in 2018.
Here are the top ten trends we’re watching in 2018.
1. Data. Now more than ever, data is the key to good business. Period.
2. Strategy. Now that big data is plentiful, it is crucial to have a strategy to use it for good... To minimize risk and pursue strategic initiatives that align with business objectives.
3. Cloud growth. Everything is in the cloud! Seriously… We predict that nearly all businesses will begin or expand on cloud migrations in 2018.
4. DevOps. Collaboration is key to efficient application development, deployment and management. Increased adoption of DevOps will help organizations create a collaborative culture between development and operations teams and eliminate inefficient silos.
5. Internet of Things (IoT). As more devices, machines and infrastructure are connected, companies will look to streamline the flow of information from the IoT in 2018.
6. Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI is the future. AI allows for increasingly personalized information that can empower businesses.
7. Personalization. Now that there is endless information made available to business, personalizing those reports is crucial in order to disseminate the most important information that can make or break growth.
8. Predictive analytics. In order to learn and grow proactively, predictive analytics will increasingly allow businesses to make moves to improve with consumer trends.
9. Information Technology prioritization. Information Technology has been around a long time and often thought of as the troubleshooting department but now, regardless of industry, Information Technology will provide more value than nearly any other department. Information Technology can and will close the gap between businesses/executives and growth.
10. Visual Reporting. Sick of boring reports? Visual reporting is on the rise. Graphic visualizations of information and video are streamlined, easy-to-understand ways to communicate insights gained from analytics.
Find out for digital transformation trends in various industry -
Want to learn more about these trends? Reliable can provide an effective data strategy, the right analytics tools and so much more to help you achieve digital transformation in 2018. Contact us today to learn more about our services.